Dienstag, 19. März 2013

#5 inspired post


when i first met mr. big i never had a clue what was about to come in my life - the past months were anything but normal, i guess it's something totally irrational what made me do all of those things. i experience so many different things, a lot i experienced for the first time. but it's not all about experiencing things for the first time, it's about how he makes me see them from a different point of view - like there isn't any better way for it, like this is just how it should be. and that feeling is beautiful. this is def not where i planned to go in first place, but it reveals to be just the perfect, right place where i belong to be in the end.

cloud 9, cloud 7, pinky love glasses, falling in love, loves stoned - however one might call it, i don't care. fact is mr. big knocked me off my mental feet, like there is a switch for inspiration and imagination that went from "off" to "ON & hyper hyper on". my mind was never dull though, but it felt like slowly drying out from thirst - thirsty for huge mental stimulation. guess i couldn't define it myself back then, but something was missing in my life. he inspired me in a different way, enabled me to write again - not just about how awesomely handsome he is etc nah, much more!! almost every text is inspired by him and that makes me happy. that makes my mind feel alive and limitless - i feel a huge need to write my thoughts down and if i can't then that upsets me, more and more each day. so as he gives me inspiration, he gives me peace of mind and happiness at the same time.

i believe that one can find inspiration in many things, but if you can find inspiration which is given from the heart of someone so special - well that amazes me.

thank you


Keine Kommentare: