Freitag, 20. September 2013

my hair journey: red to honey caramel - step 2 lessen ginger tone with ashblonde dye

1: vibrant red, 2: washed out red / 3: after using color b4 stripper / 4: final result after going over with ashblonde

so after i used color b4 color stripper i got rid from most of my red dye - see older post: "how to strip out hair dye"

i was left with a brassy ginger tone - as expected - to lessen that i used an ashblonde hair dye by garnier olia in "light blonde"



first of all, the new olia hair dye is amazing it smells very nice - not chemical like at all. my hair had to go through a lot and i mean a looooooooot - but after dying my hair with garnier olia it felt soft and healthier than before - not like super smooth healthy - but pretty healthy! i picked such a light tone because i knew that my hair won't turn out that bright - but i needed to pick such a light blonde tone to lessen the red shimmer.







i might lift the color of my fringe since it didn't come out as good as the rest - we'll see. but what i can say till now: WIN!!!!!! baaam



Keine Kommentare: