Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2015

#28 inspired post



If you listen... just listen in sweet silence.. then after time silence will reveal the loudest sounds. The heart speaks in a foreign language, it screams at times it whispers at times but its never silent. The mind roars with pride, the mind yells in fear, the mind stutters in insecurity. 

Learning a foreign language will be impossible if you refuse to listen carefully as you begin to understand word by word. Breathing in every sentence as your language caresses my skin, as your grammar kisses my lips, as each pronouncing enters me deeply. Hush sweet foolish mind, let it be.... hush proud mind, let yourself get devoured... hush fearful mind, obey now. Obey to the loudest and dominating presence in this moment as the foreign language becomes native inside you, while it spreads it's meaning inside you like a running river until it drips out drop by drop. Sweet lingering wishes run over the lips as two longing waves meet. Reveal all of your hidden speaking skills, let each articulation run down my skin in shivers, let each letter push me to an explosion of sentences until I forget how to speak with my lips... until I speak nothing else than pure emotions with each heartbeat

Intimidate my mind
intimidate my over processed mind... 
I obey to the foreign language that becomes native to me. 
In total silence

Keine Kommentare: