Montag, 3. Februar 2014

#27 inspired post




fascinating though that i get along with many people but not many people get along with me, it's just in my nature to be accepting and tolerating.

i don't have high expectation towards others and i live for that "let live and let die". people might think i don't care much - and that's true. that's also the reason why many people involve themselves with drama, because they care too much, those nosey people that stick their noses into everything that comes across their path. i hate that - and i refuse to let them into my personal space because i don't care about their shit either. it's not that i don't like them it's just me handling drama of other people around me. if you ask for my advice, i'll gladly give you some. if you ask for a shoulder to cry on, i'll be there.

people might freak out about my quirky nature, whenever my mouth runs faster than my mind - well i don't really let my mouth run faster than my mind - i just speak out what i mean. it rarely happens that i say something i don't mean cuz eventhough i run fast with my words, i know exactly what i'm saying.

i come at a club with my hoodie and converse - who cares - i come at a club with hot pans and heels - who cares. i certainly don't. i write a blog about things i think about, even if i come over as rough - who cares. if you do, well then it's your problem not mine. those people around me, who really know me, know that i'm all lovable for all my weird sides. i wouldn't change that just to get along with people who can't accept the real me - why - because i don't give a fuck.

it's not about being mean or arrogant - it's about loving yourself for who you are cuz those nosey people who always complain about others and throw themselves at you without you asking them for - they don't love themselves enough like you do. just stick to being yourself and let those other bitches cry about things that aren't as important as they think.

people can run their mouths about me - i didn't give a fuck ysterday and i won't give a fuck tomorrow. of course it's not nice, but ehm well.... i just don't give a fuck. the people who are the closest know me and that's all that matters. and you should matter the most to yourself. just look into the mirror and think "fuck that, i'm fab"

Keine Kommentare: