Montag, 13. Januar 2014

#26 inspired post



one look
like that look in your eyes 
mesmerizing me each time
it's like gravity when you're around
no pretty white lies 
when I say you are all mine 

go and count the stars
ain't no limit that could measure up to how much i adore you
because you adorn my heart with all these stars
each time you mesmerize me
each time gravity hits me
it's not like i'm from venus and you're from mars

we'll be counting stars
let's go on that high trip
i am bound to you
like the stars are bound to the sky
where they enlighten it each night
never running tired

like i'm never running out of love for you
there will be never something too small to explain my bound to you 
give me flowers and i'll have a bouquet
take me out for dinner at night
it will be like a majestic dinner oh so bright
give me silver and i'll turn it into a queens treasure
because whatever you do
it's just about me and you

a queen will turn everything into something even more wonderful
because she brings life with her love
no matter how worthy the treasure is in reality
the worth you give to it with your love will make her richer than any queen could be



Keine Kommentare: