Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2013

#19 inspired post

pic by sacrifice4.deviantart.com

dippin in my toe
it's freezing cold i guess
down at the bottom there it is
deep down it lays and waits 

i'm about to dive in
just one more moment, just one more second 
i'm on my feet walkin my ground round and round
ain't a born diver into unknown depth
take a deep breath

i know how the air smells, how it feels
i know where the wind turns, where it goes
i know the sand under my feet
i know the seasons and how they change 
i know i know i know

and still i know nothing
scratching on the surface of my mind
it's time to take a deep breath
and count to 10

1... where do i go
2.... i don't know
3... how deep will it be
4... there won't be only me
5... how do i breath there
6...  running out of air
7... i open my eyes
8... girl that was wise
9... depth will caress
10... because love is us

alter personas lay there
burried in the ground
reaching out for me
how can it be?
whispering sweet melodies of how it should be

let me release you
i bring them to the surface
now we switch for the moment
switch for a day, switch till next may

Keine Kommentare: