Freitag, 9. August 2013

#10 ladies only - dump his ass




▪ in my eyes the dating world is fucked up - thanks to both men and women who act fucked up coward. girls cry nd wait around for prince charming to get his lazy ass out of the tree - why? because we all had those moments when we tried to pursue, tried to push it to the next level - beside that this is so wrong, whiping off his lazy ass and adapt the male courting role - and we got pushed away. so we got all scared and decided to wait and wait, oh yes, and wait. we take lots of his shitty hot nd cold behavior, disappearing acts, no calls, no txts etc - instead of getting pissed nd dump his ass we make up with silly excuses "he's busy", "workaholic", "he needs time", "he's shy"

ok now all together: B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T! 

it's significant how a guy's behavior can change after sex and so does our behavior change, like walkin on eggshells. if u reach the 2nd base with a guy - and in my opinion this means sex - then its like signing an unspoken contract. (not talkin about one night stands) if he gets the honor to earn your trust and gets intimate with you then his morals and respect should be so high that he knows how to act after sex. there are two simple options: 

1. put as much effort into getting to know u as he did before if he is interested 

OR 2. tell u within a few days that he's not that into you

no, us ladies don't get your coward "get the hint" behavior - stop stringing us along! man up, if you are man enough to put it in then be man enough to quit it soon enough. I made up my mind and that's where my power is: I have nothing to lose. so no, I won't chase you, I won't buy your cheap excuses, I won't let myself be stringed along, I won't let u disappear and get back like nothing happend. I'm open, I'm blunt and I know my worth - after a couple of days I'll confront a man's lazy ass and if he doesn't step up then I wave my sign - BYE BYE! cuz I'm not scared at all to "lose" something I never really had in the first place. think about it - the right guy will keep up his effort and interest over moooonths without lacking. 

so what did ur prince charming do?! few txts per week?! few times he actually cared enough to ask in detail how u doin, how ur day was, how YOU FEEL?! nah??? dump his ass, he has other options nd you are not important enough for him to focus on you. why should he be ur #1?!?!?! u r probably not even his #2,#3 or #4!!!! know ur worth and the right man will notice that. ▪ - Sarah Jessica

Keine Kommentare: