Donnerstag, 21. November 2013

#23 inspired post - second winter




it's falling down
isn't it peaceful
lingering on my calm mind
oh how calm and cold it is
every flake on my lips
and it tastes like you 
tastes like the coldest winter you are now
ain't tastin like the sweetest winter you ever had
licking my lips one last time to taste it once more

ain't tasting like your lips back then
i look up and all i see is how you rainin on me
covering me with sweetest foolish promises
running down my cheeks down to my neck
now stop cuz you ain't good for me
you can't have me one last time
cuz you had me too many last times

snowing down on me 
kissing my lips
caressing my face
lingering on my shoulders
oh so calm and promising
don't pull me back cuz there is no us
oh so quiet we turned
oh so right we turned
cuz there will never ever be a you and me

first snow came and as it fell i fell
like i fell for you 
over the bridge on my way to paradise
ain't no one told me i was going to hell
what a delightful hell it was
not hot enough anymore to keep me blowin up

as i walk down the road i look up
but now all i see 
isn't hell, it's heaven
cuz you not around to mess my head
not around to rain on me
cuz it's snowing and i lick it off once more
but i'm not tasting you


i leave those footprints in the snow
i'm leaving you
like i already did before
ain't no way you gonna give it to me once more
cuz jess gotta see right through
tasting winter's sweetest taste
and no, it's not you
don't be a fool, 

Keine Kommentare: